Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I am back in action... not for long thou.. :P

A big hello and I am back from my back to back holidays... to where, nah, just a short one to Taiwan and Bangkok! But this leave me with only a few more days before I am leaving for another holiday, and this time a slightly longer period... :) I thought I would have time to relax before my next trip, but was tasked with another children cake. This time a more tedious and detailed sort.

You know, I am not really a children type of cake decorator. Give me a flower, anytime, I swear I can make a more realistic sugar flower than doing figurines. But being a cake decorator, never say no to anything. After working for days, and I can proudly show you my master piece, with all the detailing work on the small little flowers on the cake.

Can you see the little bunny in the tree hole?

Bunny in tree hole & little sunfower


Close up of my Kawaii Girl


Tada....  My proud masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment