Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Inspiration to Creation

Alright, I know I have been quiet after my trip back from Hong Kong.

Let's do a quick update of what is happening on my end. Lately everyone is talking about putting inspiration to creation. Oh well, that's pretty true. Who doesn't need inspiration in everything you do. Remember months back, I did a flower girl cake, it was totally an inspiration I took from a picture when I google for a flower girl dress.

Just a few days ago, I saw a post by Sharon Wee, she was so talking about Inspiration to Creation, which I think she pretty much make an effort in explaining every little details of how she put every inspiration into one piece of creation. It was an awesome post. Take some time  and read on (if you are keen, cos is a very long post).

Yesterday, I shared a book by Carolyne Roehm on my Hapicakes Facebook page. Is a book about all flowers. I am a crazy fans of all pretty flowers, and it was that book I gather all inspirations in making sugar flowers. There's lots of pretty flowers featured on that book, and do check out on some of pretty flowers I shared on my business page.

Before signing off, I so wanting to share this piece of news... Yes, counting down to my new face look of my website. After waiting for a 3 long years, I finally decided to get it done. And I do have a kind soul to help me with the website.... can't wait!!!

www.hapicakes.com.sg 


No comments:

Post a Comment