Friday, August 2, 2013

Whoa, I have won 4th place!

Never expected that My Flower Girl cake made it into CakesDecor Summer 2013 Quarterly Award Competition. There were a total of 211 cakes in this competition and I have won 4th place! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! This was really a very encouraging "award" for me.

To be frank, cake decorating is still a very new and challenging "job" for me. Of course, I won't dare to compare myself to those big names like Mike, Debbie, Nicholas, Handi, Joseph, Bowen..... I started cake decorating 3 years back and to be able to make into 4th place, is indeed... the feeling is GOOD!!! (Yes, allow me to enjoy this few moment of fame!!! :)

You can view the rest of the winning cakes HERE!

But allow me to share with you my winning piece....

My Flower Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment