Saturday, November 23, 2013

The best birthday ever!

Ever wonder being a cake decorator, what type of cake would you want to receive on your birthday?

This has been a question I have been asking myself.. but never get a answer. After being a cake decorator, I have no more birthday cakes to celebrate as many of my friends would reckon I will and can bake cake for myself. To be honest, I don't. I always feel that is funny to bake and decorate my own birthday cake. So, for these few years I have no cake on my birthday. 


So as usual, birthday is just another day, I normally will just be a couch potato for a day. Strangely, hubby keep arranging me to go shopping with my sis. He even went all the way out to arrange us to have lunch and tea after. Well, I thought that's pretty nice thought. OK, I have to take the offer, why not? Since everything is paid for.


I went home pretty late, and when I opened the door, I was overdose with the smell of chocolate! I was thinking I am out the whole day and who can be baking in my kitchen. I quickly hurried to the kitchen thinking could  it be I have accidentally leave the oven switch auto on....When I stepped into my kitchen, I am surprised with a cake bake by hubby. The cake was pretty nicely laid on the table. I have no idea how he can bake without my knowledge. Looking at his masterpiece, I am speechless! 


Thou is not a decorative cake, I am happy enough that he put in effort to make me one. I think this has to be my best birthday cake ever. Thank you darling!I feel so blessed.


www.facebook.com/hapicakes

No comments:

Post a Comment