Monday, July 18, 2011

Woo-hoo! Jacqueline Bulter commented on my cake!!!

Many of you if you have been following Jacqueline, you would have notice her top of the world flower - Open Peony. I have always wanted to try one, but is always so difficult without any guildance. Nevertheless, I tell myself, I must try to figure how. Today, I have a chance to try on for my sis's birthday. Staring at her hundred pictures of different angle of peony, finally I sort of figure it out... (given the slight talent I have in flowers!!! lolz) What's your take on my peony comparing to Jacqueline? lolz... not bad right? Yes, and guess what, I managed to get a few seconds of her attention by commenting on my page on this flower. Oooooh... I am so overwhelmed!!! And so I am going to share it here... :)

My version of Open Peony

Jacqueline's compliement on my Hapicakes Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment